Title: Customer Service
Location: CopenhagenJob Description:
1.Communicate with customers timely via an instant message or email in order to promote the sales.
2. Through regular telephone, fax or on-site visit to understand customer needs, handle the customer complaints and maintain customer relationship.
3. Pre-Sale Support: Introduce products to customers and conclude the transaction.
Sales-Tracking: Build the order and follow up goods shipment as well as logistics and delivery.
After-Sales Service: Handling the complaints, returning and changing the goods.
4. Responsible for reconciliation with finance and warehouse staff.
5. Preparing the weekly and monthly sales report in time.
6. In order to make purchasing plan and provide timely data to purchase department, daily communication and cooperation are essential.
1. Selling experience in the healthy care and related industry is preferred.
2. Fluent in spoken English and excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills.
3. You should have excellent service sense, good job ethics and enthusiastic attitude.
4. You should have strong team work spirit to work with other employees and the basic ability of operating computer.
5. Attentive to detail.